Saturday, December 25, 2010

So Much Snow!

So, last Tuesday (21st), Brett and I woke up to a ton of snow. The day before, it had started snowing in the morning, and really never stopped until Tuesday in the late afternoon. It was my school district's last day of school before the break, so I left for work and got stuck on our road and Brett had to push me out. I trudged very slowly down to school on the horribly icy and poorly plowed roads only to find out that the district had declared it a snow day. So I made my way back home after taking a nice early morning tour of Mapleton and Spanish Fork :( . Brett had to plow the driveway 3 times. Luckily we have some old folks on our road who love their snowblowers, enough to plow the neighbors' sidewalks. When it was all said and done, we had almost two feet of snow. It was insane!

All the snow Brett shoveled that day!


The road just north of us. They didn't plow our neighborhood until about 3 pm.



No comments:

Post a Comment