Friday, October 15, 2010

Successful Pocket Diet

I spent the majority of nights this summer dealing with numbness in my right leg. I would be fine throughout the day, but around 9 pm, I would begin to lose feeling. At first it was annoying, but I thought it would go away. When it didn't, I started to think about visiting a doctor or chiropractor. Thanks to forgetfulness (or laziness or cheapness) I never made an appointment. I figured I would just man up and deal with it. Then came a stroke of genius-moving my wallet to my front pocket. The numbness in my leg was on the same side as my wallet and I thought maybe sitting on my wallet was the cause of my problem. Lo and behold, it worked. I have not had any numbness since moving my wallet and I couldn't be happier. I cannot take full credit for this idea though. My inspiration came from an episode of Seinfeld. Who says TV is bad for you?!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you figured out what was going on! Dad suggests a smaller wallet, also!

    ReplyDelete